Monday, April 19, 2010

New Cleaner by Newline




Have you tried our new Alkaline cleaner for tile, grout, and stone? Newline's Hi-Test cleaner is not only the most effective and concentrated (8 to 1) tile pretreatment in the market but it also is perfect for those who utilize portables. Hi-Test not only has a RTU pH of 12, we had is designed to have minimal to NO foam while cleaning to prevent overflowing of your waste tank. This helps prevent premature failure of vacuums and blowers. I cant tell you how often we see damages in our service center that are directly related to contractors cleaning with high pH detergents without utilizing a defoamer. What happens is the foam rises above the float or shut off in the waste tank and travels down into the vacuum pumps causing premature failure that is extremely expensive to repair. Hi-Test is also safe for use on all types of natural stone making it a perfect "stone soap".

I personally utilized this product in my shower and house. I have a golden retriever that has covered our lanai with oil from her coat. As soon as I sprayed the Hi-Test down at a dilution of 8 parts water to 1 part Hi-Test it was pure amazement from me and my wife. As soon as the chemical hit the surface it immediately suspended the oils up like grease. It was actually pretty gross but still amazing. As far as the shower goes, as soon as I sprayed it on the shower walls made of Travertine it melted away the soap and hard water build up without any dwell time. Therefore I recommend this product to anyone not to mention we have it on sell until the end of April at 20% off making it by far the best "Bang for your Buck"!

If you are interested please call on us at 1-800-909-3590 and ask us about Newline Hi-Test today!