Monday, November 23, 2009

Holiday Season Is Here!


This year has flown by for me anyways, it is just a few days from Thanksgiving and a few weeks from Christmas, hopefully everyone stays busy and get ready for spurts right before and right after these holidays. I had a female customer in the other day that specifically wanted a Spice deodorizer and said that she really pushes it around these times and makes good money, not to mention she uses it in here house. So even if you don't charge for deodorizers I think that customers will certainly appreciate you leaving a nice holiday spice smell for their visitors to enjoy over the next few weeks. Just an idea and remember you can pick some up right on our website I recommend Spice Air by Bridgepoint. Happy Thanksgiving and I will be making one more post before Christmas.